Underwrite the next 10,000 events on the Live Music Project Calendar!
Benefiting over 2,000 Seattle & Puget Sound
performers and organizations and more than 200,000 classical music explorers in our region.
We’re putting our own spin on Giving Tuesday with Underwrite the Next 10,000, a special campaign that impacts thousands of musicians, arts administrators, and listeners this holiday season and beyond. We were thrilled to publish the 10,000th concert on our Live Music Project calendar this summer, and we’re passionate about making sure that the calendar continues to be a vital resource for our community. Will you help us underwrite the next 10,000 concert listings?
3 Ways You Can Get Involved on December 3:
- Become a 10K Concert Club member when you schedule a $10 monthly recurring donation.
- Share our Facebook fundraiser with family and friends.
- A picture is worth a whole lot more than a thousand words on Giving Tuesday. Post an #unselfie telling your friends why you support us and use the hashtag #LMPlove. (An unselfie is just like a selfie, but with a generous twist. Take a photo of yourself holding a sign that tells your friends who you’re supporting for #GivingTuesday and why.)
#ExtraCredit: Would you like to help us build momentum before December 3? If you seed the campaign with a donation now, it is scientifically proven that the campaign will be more successful on Giving Tuesday. #ScienceRocks!
Share the love! Here are a few posts you can share on social media to support the Live Music Project:
- “I’ll be giving back on #GivingTuesday by supporting Live Music Project. How will you give?”
- “Hi everyone! This #GivingTuesday I want to share one of my favorite organizations, Live Music Project, because they do amazing work! Learn more how to support the LMP calendar here: https://www.facebook.com/donate/733979570442943/“
- “We all have the capacity to give. From paying for someone’s concert ticket to volunteering during a Calendar Squad meetup, billions of small, thoughtful actions, can create massive, global impact. Join me in participating in #GivingTuesday today!”
- “What if everyone around the world gave together on one day? I’m giving back today. #GivingTuesday”
- “On #GivingTuesday today, find the thing that stirs your soul and give voice to that cause. I stand for Live Music Project. Will you join me?”
Stay in the loop on all the exciting happenings at Live Music Project by keeping tabs on our Facebook page.
With love and appreciation,
Shaya, Megan, and Team LMP