Updated June 19, 2020
Starting March 13, 2020, the Live Music Project classical/contemporary classical concert calendar is listing:
• Livestreamed events taking place anywhere in the world (scheduled broadcasts are also welcome)
• In-person events taking place in the Puget Sound, Washington area *only*
We’re including livestreamed performances of classical/contemporary classical music, until we can once again gather to hear live music together. Please submit yours so that we can get word out to listeners everywhere. This is not limited to Seattle/Puget Sound. Wherever you are, let’s get your music heard. Details below.
Submit yours here:
Get notified by email when a livestream/broadcast concert is added to the LMP calendar: http://eepurl.com/bgQCk1
• All classical/contemporary classical livestream concerts EVERYWHERE are welcome, free and paid.
• Please note that the calendar lists events in Seattle-local time (Pacific), so if your livestream takes place in a different time zone, please adjust the date and time of your event accordingly when you submit the event details. For good measure, consider including the date and time in the description as well.
• Make sure to include a link to the livestream!
• And a link to where people can donate to you/your ensemble
• Include program details in the event description so that we can tag your event and help more people find it!
• Make sure to select the “Livestream” category.
• For venue, choose “Livestream.”
All livestream events will appear on this page: https://livemusicproject.org/calendar/category/livestream/
Cheers to you, wonderful music-makers and music-lovers!
~ Team LMP