Johann Sebastian Bach – Toccata and Fugue in D minor
Gustav Holst – Mars from the Planets
Richard Strauss – Also Sprach Zarathustra
Grieg – Peer Gynt Suite, IV. In the Hall of the Mountain King (Tanz in der Halle des Bergkonigs)
Grandjany – Rhapsodie for Harp and Chamber Orchestra
Camille Saint-Saëns – Danse Macabre
Harry Potter music
As the leaves fall and the air cools, join the Amazon Symphony Orchestra for a symphonic scare! We invites all ghosts, skeletons, and ghouls for a frightfully fun concert featuring sinister selections like Bach’s Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Saint-Saëns’ Danse Macabre, and the mystical music of Harry Potter! Come adorned in your most impressive Halloween costume; prizes await the attendees with the most dazzling digs! We promise we won’t trick you – it’s sure to be a treat!
• All, employee and non-employee alike, are welcome to register free of charge!
• All guests who sign up on behalf of others must separately register the additional attendees by name instead of listing themselves multiple times
• All non-Amazon-employees should register at least 48 hours before the performance to speed security clearance
• All non-Amazon-employees must display government-issue IDs to gain entry
• All non-Amazon-employees under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a guardian who can vouch for them
• Walk-ins are welcome, but will be held outside the venue until 15 minutes before the performance to let registered ticket holders claim their seats.
6:30 – Doors open
7:00 – Concert begins
Visitor parking is available in:
• Amazon Doppler (6th Ave. entrance)
• Amazon Day 1 (6th Ave. entrance)
The Meeting Center is immediately adjacent to the lobby (L1) in Doppler.