Join us as we rebuild our site to make event data easier to discover and explore!
We’re looking for volunteers (local and remote) for October through December with the possibility of staying involved when the new site goes live. If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction. As a volunteer, we ask that you are prepared to devote at least 5 hours per week, or take on a specific feature for a one-off contribution.
Would be awesome:
- You’ve used Git for source control
- You’ve built software on a team
Would be REALLY awesome:
- You have a history of contributing to projects on Github (open- or closed-source)
- You understand full-stack frameworks like Django
- You are familiar with Relational Databases (PostgreSQL) and ORMs
- You know how to build and consume REST APIs (Django REST Framework)
- You can design websites for Search Engine Optimization
- You’ve built responsive web applications with AngularJS
- You test your code and have experience with continuous integration
We are a small organization that relies on volunteers to have a BIG impact. As a volunteer, your contributions will reach thousands of people each month – from young kids to retirees – and help them find music they love.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com with a brief introduction.
Updated: October 9, 2017