All event times are in Pacific Time. To view a list of all on-demand performances, visit the On-Demand List.
Satanic Shorts: Halloween at Home with Occasional Symphony
Saturday, October 31, 2020 (PST) @ 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Even a pandemic can’t keep Occasional Symphony from celebrating Halloween with you! Enjoy a special YouTube release of three short silent films by French filmmaker Georges Méliès, with world premiere scores commissioned by Occasional Symphony from:
- Frances Pollock (The Infernal Cauldron)
- James Young (The Astronomer’s Dream)
- Joshua Bornfield (The Devil in a Convent)
The video will be released on the Occasional Symphony YouTube Channel on October 31 at 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific. Meet the composers in their video introductions, and tag your fabulous costumes from home on social media with #OSsatanicshorts!
Watch the broadcast here
Occassional Symphony gratefully accepts tax-deductible donations to offset the production costs of this event and keep afloat this season: https://occasionalsymphony.org/donate
- How to watch – The concerts listed here are produced by artists and arts organizations from around the world, and the viewing options for each one may be different. If you need assistance figuring out how to watch a particular online concert, please contact the arts organization(s) listed on that event’s page.
- Events are subject to change – All events are subject to change without notice. For best results, confirm the details with the performer or presenting organization before attending.
- Submissions/corrections – Are we missing something? You can add an event to the calendar using our submission form, or submit corrections to email@example.com. You can also check out our guidelines for submitting online events.
Find classical concerts based on your interests.